Contact me if you prefer an in person consultation.
• Two prenatal appointments to discuss your birth preferences/comfort measures.
• Unlimited phone/text/email support throughout pregnancy. I am a resource to answer questions and provide support and evidence based research whenever needed.
• Birth plan assistance, including birth plan template and assistance researching options. I will walk you through your options, answer questions and help you plan your ideal birth, whatever that looks like for you.
• Gift of a handmade rebozo and instructions for use during pregnancy and birth. A rebozo is traditional Mexican cloth, used in pregnancy, delivery, and postpartum.
• Access to my lending library of pregnancy, breastfeeding and postpartum books.
• Birth tub rentals available for extra fee.
• Invitation to Mama Circle Huntsville Prenatal Support Circle throughout pregnancy.
• Continuous Support throughout labor and delivery and assistance with breastfeeding after delivery if desired.
• One postpartum visit to discuss your birth, work on breastfeeding & address any needs you may have.
• $35 Discount for services with Empowered Wellness Physical Therapy
birth doula packages
Basic Package- $1800
Photo Credit: Courtney Gattis
Daytime (8:00am-8:00pm) $35/hour (minimum 2 hour blocks)
Nighttime (8:00pm-8:00am) $40/hour (minimum 4 hour blocks)
As a postpartum doula, I can help families ease into parenting their new child, whether they are first time parents or adding another child to the family. Services include light housekeeping, help with older siblings, help with new baby to allow parents to rest and recharge, running errands, evidence based resources for educational support, and emotional support for parents.
Premium Package- $2500
Everything listed in the basic package plus:
• Unlimited access to group prenatal yoga classes
• Private in home birth class
• gift of affirmation Cards and wooden comb to use in labor
• $100 off Placenta Encapsulation rates
$1000 for birth, $1000 each additional 24 hour period
As a sibling doula, I care for your child(ren) while you are giving birth. We meet twice before labor to get to know you and your family. I am on call for you when you go into labor and will stay with your child(ren) for up to 2 hours after delivery.